Budder – Sugar Punch
$20.00 – $370.00
In Canada Concentrates are not a legal form of cannabis use as of yet, we are following regulations from the state of Colorado. To be considered solventless, the product must be under 300 parts per million(PPM), to be considered a pass is under 5000PPM. At Ganjawest ours ranges between 200-300PPM.
Check gallery for Lab results, we purchase all our products from the same manufacturer for concentrates. Their procedure for extractions are always the same.
There will be an extra charge of $20 on half/full oz if you wish for individually packed grams in order to cover the cost of jars and shipping.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
POTENCY LAB RESULT : 77.08% THC
This budder contains higher level of Terpenes.
- We purchase all our products from the same manufacturer for concentrates. Their procedure for extractions are always the same.
- In Canada Concentrates are not a legal form of cannabis use as of yet, we are following regulations from the state of Colorado.
- To be considered solventless, the product must be under 300 parts per million(PPM), to be considered a pass is under 5000 PPM. At Ganjawest ours ranges between 200-300PPM.
What is Budder:
Extremely potent concentrates are a result of the cannabis industry growing quicker than ever. With such high-tech advances within the extraction business. As a result newer forms of concentrated THC are quickly emerging. While many concentrates may vary in consistency, colour and other factors. Budder is a concentrate that is familiar to most cannabis users. In fact Budder is a solvent-based THC concentrate. Specifically, another form of Butane Hash Oil or BHO for short.
While it may differ from shatter (another form of BHO) in appearance or consistency. Budder is essentially made through the exact same process as shatter.
The differences between budder and shatter and their consistencies may lie in other elements. or factors such as:
- extraction methods,
- solvents used
- and one of the most important, the purging method.
An Extract identified by its malleable texture that falls apart, or “crumbles,” when handled. Crumble, sometimes called “honeycomb wax,” is quite versatile, and not limited to dabbing.
Some sprinkle the extract over the top of cannabis buds in a bowl, blunt, or joint. The Crumble texture results from elevated temperatures used during the solvent removal process. Also or by whipping the extract under the presence of heat.
How to Smoke Budder:
The options for taking in budder are endless. It is most convenient and worthwhile to
- Sprinkle a little bit of kief into your bong or pipe bowls
- Mix it in with your joints, and then kick back and relax!
More experienced smokers, or those who are familiar with THC concentrates may prefer “dabbing” which is a method that is most ideal or efficient for medicating.